Bone McAllester Norton is a full-service law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 40 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsVanderbilt Law School Welcomes Will Cheek and Tucker Herndon for Whiskey Industry Discussion James Mackler will Address UAS in Law Enforcement Webinar Draft Drone Regulations Recognize Unique Nature of UAS and Credit Military Experience Tayo Atanda Assists Impact Hub in Rebranding
Featured Practice Area
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
Bone McAllester Norton’s Banking and Financial Services group offers clients a powerful combination of knowledge and experience which includes an exceptionally strong team of regulatory lawyers. This combination of knowledge and experience permits us to anticipate potential problems and address deal issues before they become more serious, with access to key decision-makers to address these items. Our attorneys regularly publish and speak to financial services industry associations and professional organizations, including the Tennessee Bankers Association.
- David M. Anthony
- Trace Blankenship
- Charles Robert Bone
- Charles W. Bone
- Johnny C. Garrett IV
- C. Tucker Herndon
- Sean C. Kirk
- Sam J. McAllester III
- Andrea P. Perry
- Christopher J. Raybeck
- Jack F. Stringham II
- RT @TNLastCall: TABC Refines Rule about Sales to Minors for Distilleries and Wineries. http://t.co/OJ5vaQf4IK
- Interested in learning more about regulations around use of #drones in marketplace? Join us 3/17 for this event: http://t.co/2tdSE9UkN7
- What all employers need to know about the #AffordableCareAct - a great program including @bepieper http://t.co/LAwPSn1rdh
- @langford_stacey We love working with #TNYoungBankers , esp for #DayOnTheHill Thanks for joining us!
- @1acollins2 Thanks for attending! We were glad to have you!