Bone McAllester Norton is a full-service law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 40 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsWall Street Journal Covers Ed Yarbrough and Alex Little’s Victory in FDA Drug Misbranding Case New & Bigger Turnip Truck Market Slated for East Nashville Distillers Battle over Tennessee Whiskey Definition Renata Soto, Conexion Americas Receive Presidential Visit & Tennessean Cover Story
Featured Practice Area
ESTATE PLANNING, PROBATE LAW, WILLS AND TRUSTS
Bone McAllester Norton’s Estate Planning, Probate Law, Wills and Trusts lawyers create and implement tax-saving strategies that harmonize with non-tax priorities and values. Our attorneys assist in drafting wills and durable powers of attorney, establishing and administering trusts, creating lifetime gifting strategies and forming tax-minimization strategies that ensure the distribution of clients’ assets according to their wishes.
The lawyers at Bone McAllester Norton have substantial experience in probate matters and can guide personal representatives, family and friends through this often difficult and emotional process. Our widely respected attorneys have decades of experience and have distinguished themselves as leaders in estate planning, administration and litigation.
- #Wine in #grocery #stores law has unsung silver lining for #Tennessee retail pkg stores. More from @TNLastCall http://t.co/ztNKmxt0Pl
- "The Bone firm has really given me the freedom to do a very unique practice in my home county." Watch this for more: http://t.co/EPn8a66q8R
- RT @creditorlaw: Be careful what you put in writing: RT @atlblog: The Sony Hack Teaches What Document Reviewers Knew All Along http://t.co/…
- @anthonycassiol @coltschocolates @CapStarBank So glad you liked it! They are fabulous!
- RT @sumneram: Kee Bryant-McCormick has joined Bone McAllester Norton PLLC law firm’s Sumner County office: http://t.co/xC2W6wVXNF