Bone McAllester Norton is a full-service law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 35 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsChristie Cookie Founder Opening Upscale Dessert Bar in Nashville BMN Client Brings First Tool Box by Woodcraft Store to Tennessee James Mackler will Speak on Unmanned Aerial Systems, Nov. 20 Tennessean Features City Winery Chef
Featured Practice Area
Administrative law encompasses laws and legal principles governing the administration and regulation of government agencies, including those at the federal, state and local governmental levels. While this practice group represents a large number of clients before a myriad of such agencies, the legal authority and constraints of these agencies depend in large part on general principles found in administrative law. Bone McAllester Norton attorneys practice before agencies such as zoning commissions, taxing authorities, medical professional licensing boards, environmental agencies, the Federal Election Commission and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, among others.
- Samar S. Ali
- Charles Robert Bone
- Stacey A. Garrett
- Sharon O. Jacobs
- Anne C. Martin
- C. Michael Norton
- A Woman's Thanksgiving, benefiting @Renewal_House is happening Sun., 11/9, and we're proud to partner w/them on this great event!
- New #liquor rules for nonprofit events & fundraisers in #Tennessee - @TNLastCall gives the latest: http://t.co/PvCVWzTBZj
- RT @davidbriley: GO VOTE!!! Despite amendment buzz, early voting down in Tennessee http://t.co/9fgEK681KM via @tennessean
- The DH Dash 5k & 10k are happening this weekend. We're proud to be a sponsor! cc @dhchamber http://t.co/2DiFVzNH7F
- Interested in learning more about #drones & their future? Join @VeteranAttorney & others for seminar on 11/20: http://t.co/MIhYjlkakZ