Bone McAllester Norton is a full-service law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 35 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsAnne Martin & Stephen Zralek Receive Additional Mid-South Super Lawyers Honors Tennessean Features 3 Bonelaw Clients James Crumlin will Address Best Practices for New Lawyers Magnolia South Now Open
Featured Practice Area
PERSONAL INJURY LAW
Bone McAllester Norton’s Personal Injury Law attorneys provide legal representation to those who have been injured, physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency or other entity. Our attorneys have more than 40 years of experience in complex and sophisticated personal injury matters, with access to a vast network of resources and support. Our experience includes: medical negligence, premises liability, product liability, auto accidents and wrongful death. Practicing Attorneys:
- What a great soundtrack to a sunny afternoon! We are so proud of @ChasinCrazy and their hard work! http://t.co/xBZxPKWEIt
- TODAY -- #eDiscovery conference will cover latest lissues impacting corporate counsel. @jamescrumlin will speak. http://t.co/lsLNyhbQhq
- @RoeFrazer @cicayda She is great, isn't she? :)
- We're gearing up for the @theNashvilleBar Happy Hour this evening at our firm. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
- @TAGLaw Thank you! We are pleased to join and look forward to many years of success with you!