Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service business law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 40 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsBonelaw’s CEO Featured in Nashville Business Journal Read More Bonelaw President and CEO Charles Robert Bone Discusses Nashville Growth Read More Bonelaw Congratulates 19 Clients on the New Tennessee Whiskey Trail Read More Anne C. Martin Named Among Top Labor and Employment Lawyers in 2017 Chambers USA Read More Bone Law Attorneys Selected to Nashville’s Best of the Bar list Read More BoneLaw’s Stephen Zralek to speak on Recent United States Supreme Court Trademark and Copyright Cases Read More Tennessee’s Business Court is Back in Business Read More BoneLaw Attorneys to Represent Assault Victim vs Titan Players Read More BoneLaw Counsel in Deal Worth $20 Million Read More Bonelaw Case Profiled on ABC’s 20/20 Read More
MLK Fellowship Breakfast
This year, we had the pleasure of hosting Ambassador Andrew Young at our 16th Annual Fellowship Breakfast. We hold this event to honor the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and it has become a great way to kick-off a day of celebration in Music City.
Click Here to see highlights from our 16th Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Fellowship Breakfast
Featured Practice Area
Labor and Employment Law:
We find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
Bone McAllester Norton has a team of lawyers experienced in handling all aspects of employment-related disputes, representing both companies and individuals. While many law firms represent only companies or only individuals, we find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
- Employment Disputes in Federal and State Courts
- Investigating Employee Claims
- Dealing with Federal and State Agencies
- Representing Employees
- W. Justin Adams
- James A. Crumlin, Jr.
- Mandy Strickland Floyd
- William J. (Paz) Haynes III
- Anne C. Martin
- Bonelaw's Charles Robert Bone @charlesrbone is the featured "Boss" in this week's edition @nashvillebiz https://t.co/zCTBgtKJmk
- RT @ElderLawNville: Thank you to @BoneLaw for inviting @BarbaraMossTN to speak on Elder Law as part of a CLE series: Navigating Elder Law.…
- A little pre-holiday fun at Bonelaw. Wall sit/plank contest. Congrats to Carmelina & Crumlin @jamescrumlin!!! https://t.co/2ZpZQCoi8h
- Check out the BoneLaw team discussing Nashville's growth explosion. @charlesrbone @NC5 https://t.co/GZfyZUDSsh
- RT @creditorlaw: Tune into @NC5 tonight to see @charlesrbone talk about Nashville's exploding legal market. @JesseKnutsonNC5 @bonelaw http…