Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service business law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 40 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsBoneLaw Counsel in Deal Worth $20 Million Read More Bonelaw Case Profiled on ABC’s 20/20 Read More BoneLaw’s Mandy Strickland Floyd Nominated for 2017 ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award Read More Top 5 Immigration Tips for Employers Read More Raquel Bellamy Lends Her Immigration Law Experience to Nashville Bar Program Read More BoneLaw Adds Maria Q. Campbell to its Litigation Team Read More BoneLaw’s Anne C. Martin to Address Employment Issues in the Hospitality Industry Read More Charles Robert Bone to Serve on Board of Directors for ServisFirst Bank Read More Major news sources continue to seek out Bone McAllester Norton attorney Alex Little Read More Andrea P. Perry Elected as Tennessee Bar Foundation Fellow Read More
MLK Fellowship Breakfast
This year, we had the pleasure of hosting Ambassador Andrew Young at our 16th Annual Fellowship Breakfast. We hold this event to honor the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and it has become a great way to kick-off a day of celebration in Music City.
Click Here to see highlights from our 16th Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Fellowship Breakfast
Featured Practice Area
Labor and Employment Law:
We find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
Bone McAllester Norton has a team of lawyers experienced in handling all aspects of employment-related disputes, representing both companies and individuals. While many law firms represent only companies or only individuals, we find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
- Employment Disputes in Federal and State Courts
- Investigating Employee Claims
- Dealing with Federal and State Agencies
- Representing Employees
- W. Justin Adams
- James A. Crumlin, Jr.
- Mandy Strickland Floyd
- William J. (Paz) Haynes III
- Anne C. Martin
- Busy day at Bonelaw - Napier Looby Bar @NapierLooby meeting discussing Metro Nashville's new body camera policy for… https://t.co/R0BGGYOz2l
- Trace Blankenship @tracebnashville discusses the legal responsibility of serving on a nonprofit board with Nashvill… https://t.co/Mp4ER0fB2T
- Thank you Will Cheek @TNLastCall & Anne C. Martin for sharing details on your recent NBA @NashvilleBar trip to Cuba… https://t.co/kDM97n1oKi
- Preparing for 20/20 viewing with Sherry Smith and @wkrn, @mandysfloyd. Tune in tonight at 9pm central https://t.co/wRoeijqtCZ
- RT @AlexLittleTN: Very proud to work with Sherry + my partner @mandysfloyd @bonelaw to pursue justice for her daughter and uncover the trut…