Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service business law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 40 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsBoneLaw Attorneys Speak at TBA Course June 2 Four BoneLaw Attorneys top the Nashville Business Journal’s Best of the Bar List Charles Robert Bone selected to guide TSU’s transition to new Board of Trustees Attorney Sean Kirk discusses Sympathetic Pricing
Featured Practice Area
Intellectual Property: Copyrights, Trademarks and Related Claims
Our intellectual law attorneys assist international clientele with many complexities presented by intellectual property, namely copyrights, trademarks and related claims. Among copyright and trademark registration, opposition or cancellation proceedings and litigating infringement cases, we bring a unique blend of talents to bear in a creative, comprehensive and cost-efficient manner. Our clients are leaders in retail, entertainment, furniture, publishing, visual arts, consumer goods, media and technology.
We register copyrights and trademarks for clients in all fields.
We advise clients in both avoiding and resolving disputes. We have particular intellectual property litigation experience in:
- Unfair competition
- Social media law
- Online reputation management
- Trade secrets
- Counterfeit goods
- Domain disputes
- Rights of publicity
We appear in state and federal courts in Tennessee and across the country, representing both domestic and international clients. We also arbitrate and mediate disputes.
- Proud to announce! 4 BoneLaw attorneys top the Best of the Bar List! @charlesrbone @StephenZralek https://t.co/dgnsv8LB2z
- The clear winners from the bone law staff appreciation day! @mandysfloyd @mere_obrien @carolwillingham https://t.co/HgcZbQKk0r
- Charles Robert Bone, One of selected leaders to guide TSU's transition to new board https://t.co/AGBjXuLqmy @charlesrbone
- Classy client, Emma, putting on an amazing conference!#MarketingUnited https://t.co/MQP0ybYicu
- Great day to build @HabitatNash home for our new friend Jerome! Many thanks to @renasant we made a great team! https://t.co/cOrPI6TDmh