Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service business law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 40 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsDavid Anthony Weighs In on Lawmaker Burning Traffic Citations ABC Law Expert, Will Cheek, Weighs In on TABC’s New Director Client, Kings Bowl at Cool Springs Galleria is Open and Leaving No Pin Standing Don’t Look Now, Nudie’s Honky Tonk Is Opening On Lower Broadway
Featured Practice Area
Intellectual Property: Copyrights, Trademarks and Related Claims
Our intellectual law attorneys assist international clientele with many complexities presented by intellectual property, namely copyrights, trademarks and related claims. Among copyright and trademark registration, opposition or cancellation proceedings and litigating infringement cases, we bring a unique blend of talents to bear in a creative, comprehensive and cost-efficient manner. Our clients are leaders in retail, entertainment, furniture, publishing, visual arts, consumer goods, media and technology.
We register copyrights and trademarks for clients in all fields.
We advise clients in both avoiding and resolving disputes. We have particular intellectual property litigation experience in:
- Unfair competition
- Social media law
- Online reputation management
- Trade secrets
- Counterfeit goods
- Domain disputes
- Rights of publicity
We appear in state and federal courts in Tennessee and across the country, representing both domestic and international clients. We also arbitrate and mediate disputes.
- David Anthony Weighs In on Lawmaker Burning Traffic Citations @creditorlaw https://t.co/KcbLRHYtq9
- Tennessee improves bond rating to triple triple-A https://t.co/gaukHvFE06 via @nashvillebiz
- Best of the Bar winners on who has the most fun! https://t.co/YGgKWOTQDd via @nashvillebiz
- ABC Law Expert, Will Cheek, Weighs In on TABC’s New Director @TNLastCall https://t.co/sciWCgqRLr
- @Tennessean Great article on Growlers! https://t.co/YmcLSvawgM