Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service business law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 40 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsBoneLaw Adds Maria Q. Campbell to its Litigation Team Read More BoneLaw’s Anne C. Martin to Address Employment Issues in the Hospitality Industry Read More Charles Robert Bone to Serve on Board of Directors for ServisFirst Bank Read More Major news sources continue to seek out Bone McAllester Norton attorney Alex Little Read More Andrea P. Perry Elected as Tennessee Bar Foundation Fellow Read More Ambassador Andrew Young delivers Keynote at 16th Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Fellowship Breakfast. Read More Bone McAllester Norton is pleased to announce honors received by Bonelaw attorneys from the Nashville Bar Association. Read More Stephen Zralek celebrates victory with Stand For Children Read More Bonelaw’s Charles Robert Bone Named to Nashville Business Journal’s “Power 100” Read More Bone McAllester Norton Ranks High with U.S. News Best Law Firms Read More
MLK Fellowship Breakfast
This year, we had the pleasure of hosting Ambassador Andrew Young at our 16th Annual Fellowship Breakfast. We hold this event to honor the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and it has become a great way to kick-off a day of celebration in Music City.
Click Here to see highlights from our 16th Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Fellowship Breakfast
Featured Practice Area
Labor and Employment Law:
We find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
Bone McAllester Norton has a team of lawyers experienced in handling all aspects of employment-related disputes, representing both companies and individuals. While many law firms represent only companies or only individuals, we find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
- Employment Disputes in Federal and State Courts
- Investigating Employee Claims
- Dealing with Federal and State Agencies
- Representing Employees
- W. Justin Adams
- James A. Crumlin, Jr.
- Mandy Strickland Floyd
- William J. (Paz) Haynes III
- Anne C. Martin
- It was a pleasure to host Habitat for Humanity of TN @bonelaw tonight, along with many of TN's legislative leaders https://t.co/9eSfalEm65
- Check out @bonelaw's Alex Little @AlexLittleTN on Fox News tonight at 5:40 CST!
- Happy to host the Nashville Academy of Medicine's President's Reception tonight. Welcome to BoneLaw! @bonelaw,… https://t.co/e3mNZpjKWC
- .@vjhickman thk u!! #MLKwithBoneLaw #MLKDAY Still on #Cloud9 bc of @AmbAndrewYoung @MayorMeganBarry and @realDonaldTrump #WhoKnew #Nashville
- .@rolandsmartin it was an honor to host @AmbAndrewYoung in #Nashville on #MLKDAY Tks for sharing w ur aud.… https://t.co/XpzuAJxHAI