Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service business law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 40 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsClient Opening a Craft cidery in the Wedgewood-Houston Neighborhood Read More NBJ Takes a Look at Employee Retention in our Growing City Read More Nashville Chamber Business Studio Presents – Bizaroo Read More Welcome Attorney Jonathan R. Burns Read More Marty Cook Leading Legal Counsel for Clarendale of Hendersonville Read More It’s An Exciting Day for Wine and Grocery Stores in Tennessee Read More What will be the next alcohol law to change? Read More Bone McAllester Norton Named to Top Workplace List Read More BoneLaw Attorney holds Employment Law Workshop for NACE Read More Ryman Hospitality Believes in Nashville Read More
Featured Practice Area
Labor and Employment Law:
We find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
Bone McAllester Norton has a team of lawyers experienced in handling all aspects of employment-related disputes, representing both companies and individuals. While many law firms represent only companies or only individuals, we find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
- Employment Disputes in Federal and State Courts
- Investigating Employee Claims
- Dealing with Federal and State Agencies
- Representing Employees
- W. Justin Adams
- James A. Crumlin, Jr.
- Susan Neal Dickerson
- Mandy Strickland Floyd
- William J. (Paz) Haynes III
- Anne C. Martin
- RT @nashchamber: Thrilled to have speakers from @jsfoundry, @batchusa, @bonelaw & more at #Bizaroo on 7/28! https://t.co/xZhbfM7fi8 https:…
- RT @LegalNws: The law is the last result of human wisdom acting upon human experience for the benefit of the public. Samuel Johnson
- RT @American_Heart: It's like a sauna out there! Share these signs of heat stroke with your friends and stay safe. https://t.co/N1eiDIMVCV
- RT @NashvilleBar: Do you want to learn skills that will improve your practice & make you a happier lawyer? Find out how: https://t.co/GSWeJ…
- BoneLaw is Business Studio's Legal Partner - Bizaroo 2016! https://t.co/eoc2exEda5