Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service business law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 40 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsJoin us for the Business Studio Legal Series! Read More Trace Blankenship and Sarah Lodge Tally represent Brentwood-based CEP, Inc., controlling shareholder of Fortune Industries, Inc., in sale to Oasis Outsourcing Read More Women’s Equality Day Read More David Anthony, Guest Speaker – Creditor’s Practice Annual Forum 2016 Read More Bajo Sexto Taco Lounge, Welcome to West Nashville! Read More Good Times are Coming to Lower Broadway Read More Mandy Strickland Floyd Selected for Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum Read More Precautions and Pitfalls of Alcohol at Your Events Read More 14 Bonelaw Attorney Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2017 List Read More BoneLaw Attorney Anne Martin to present at KraftCPA’s 2016 Benefits Brew Read More
Featured Practice Area
Labor and Employment Law:
We find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
Bone McAllester Norton has a team of lawyers experienced in handling all aspects of employment-related disputes, representing both companies and individuals. While many law firms represent only companies or only individuals, we find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
- Employment Disputes in Federal and State Courts
- Investigating Employee Claims
- Dealing with Federal and State Agencies
- Representing Employees
- W. Justin Adams
- James A. Crumlin, Jr.
- Mandy Strickland Floyd
- William J. (Paz) Haynes III
- Anne C. Martin
- Congratulations to Charles Robert Bone @charlesrbone named to NBJ's @nashvillebiz 2016 Most Admired CEOs!!… https://t.co/SYknZFHpuh
- Happy to host the Global Chamber's Leading International Women of Nashville event! @GlobalChamBNA https://t.co/2zWdEUChhV
- Congratulations to Charles R. Bone for being named to the NBJ's 2016 Power 100! @charlesrbone, #nbj100, https://t.co/ToFRYf1o2V
- Two Florida Breweries Clash Over Trademark Dispute https://t.co/cuS6sK5WZE @BeerBonBlog
- Bajo Sexto Taco Lounge, Welcome to West Nashville! https://t.co/YieA80fgdj @bajosextolounge