Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service business law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 40 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsCharles Robert Bone Named to Nashville Business Journal “Power 100” Read More Bonelaw Client Studio Bank Takes Steps Towards Formation Read More 16 Bonelaw Attorneys Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2018 List Read More “Should I Register My Trademark?” Read More Bonelaw’s CEO Featured in Nashville Business Journal Read More Bonelaw President and CEO Charles Robert Bone Discusses Nashville Growth Read More Bonelaw Congratulates 19 Clients on the New Tennessee Whiskey Trail Read More Anne C. Martin Named Among Top Labor and Employment Lawyers in 2017 Chambers USA Read More Bone Law Attorneys Selected to Nashville’s Best of the Bar list Read More BoneLaw’s Stephen Zralek to speak on Recent United States Supreme Court Trademark and Copyright Cases Read More
MLK Fellowship Breakfast
This year, we had the pleasure of hosting Ambassador Andrew Young at our 16th Annual Fellowship Breakfast. We hold this event to honor the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and it has become a great way to kick-off a day of celebration in Music City.
Click Here to see highlights from our 16th Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Fellowship Breakfast
Featured Practice Area
Labor and Employment Law:
We find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
Bone McAllester Norton has a team of lawyers experienced in handling all aspects of employment-related disputes, representing both companies and individuals. While many law firms represent only companies or only individuals, we find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
- Employment Disputes in Federal and State Courts
- Investigating Employee Claims
- Dealing with Federal and State Agencies
- Representing Employees
- W. Justin Adams
- James A. Crumlin, Jr.
- Mandy Strickland Floyd
- William J. (Paz) Haynes III
- Anne C. Martin
- We love our bosses here at Bonelaw!! Pot luck breakfast provided by the staff. Happy Boss's Day!! https://t.co/W7IYgCsBB8
- Congrats to Bonelaw's Charles Robert Bone @charlesrbone on being named to #NBJPower100 for a 3rd year!!… https://t.co/z5kdWSAnM6
- RT @charlesrbone: Great night hosting our friend @KC4UTM at @bonelaw learning about great things happening @utmartin. Appreciate his friend…
- RT @KC4UTM: Grateful to our friends @bonelaw for the @utmartin reception this evening! Thanks for giving us the opportunity be in Nashville…
- RT @MusicCityLAW: Hear Stacey Garrett Kujo @bonelaw & Heather Hubbard during their breakout session @ the MG Symposium! Register here: http…