Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service business law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 40 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsBonelaw’s Charles Robert Bone Named to Nashville Business Journal’s “Power 100” Read More Bone McAllester Norton Ranks High with U.S. News Best Law Firms Read More Alex Little talks with FOX News on Clinton Email Probe Read More Bonelaw’s Stephen Zralek featured speaker at upcoming Happy, Healthy Lawyers CLE Read More Bonelaw Advises Majority of Top Ten Distilleries to See in Tennessee Read More David Anthony and Mandy Strickland Floyd honored by Tennessee Supreme Court as an ‘Attorney for Justice’ Read More Join us for the Business Studio Legal Series! Read More Trace Blankenship and Sarah Lodge Tally represent Brentwood-based CEP, Inc., controlling shareholder of Fortune Industries, Inc., in sale to Oasis Outsourcing Read More Women’s Equality Day Read More David Anthony, Guest Speaker – Creditor’s Practice Annual Forum 2016 Read More
Featured Practice Area
Labor and Employment Law:
We find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
Bone McAllester Norton has a team of lawyers experienced in handling all aspects of employment-related disputes, representing both companies and individuals. While many law firms represent only companies or only individuals, we find that our experience as both plaintiff and defense counsel gives us a unique perspective that helps us to better advise and guide our clients, whether they are business entities, executives or employees.
- Employment Disputes in Federal and State Courts
- Investigating Employee Claims
- Dealing with Federal and State Agencies
- Representing Employees
- W. Justin Adams
- James A. Crumlin, Jr.
- Mandy Strickland Floyd
- William J. (Paz) Haynes III
- Anne C. Martin
- Bonelaw's @bonelaw Trace Blankenship @tracebnashville speaks to a packed house at Nonprofit Board Bootcamp https://t.co/6rrenoLXzf
- Halloween fun @bonelaw!! https://t.co/0UA9C2SPus
- Happy Halloween from @bonelaw!! https://t.co/bIy9JZCpWM
- David Anthony @creditorlaw & Mandy Strickland Floyd @mandysfloyd honored by Tennessee Supreme Court as an ‘Attorney… https://t.co/8qyHjaEDRj
- Congratulations to Charles Robert Bone @charlesrbone named to NBJ's @nashvillebiz 2016 Most Admired CEOs!!… https://t.co/SYknZFHpuh