P: (615) 238-6315
F: (615) 687-6996
Robert “Rob” Pinson concentrates his practice in the field of alcoholic beverage law, with an emphasis on the manufacturing tier. Rob represents numerous distilleries, wineries and breweries across the United States. He also represents clients in business law, tax law, estate planning and campaign finance law. Rob offers an impressive track record when it comes to navigating the complexities of the alcoholic beverage laws as well as state and federal taxes.
Rob on… law, life and passion.
Before joining Bone McAllester Norton, he was an associate at Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs in Louisville, Kentucky.
Rob has authored numerous pieces and presented seminars on business and tax law in Tennessee and Kentucky. He has been an active member in the Nashville community and offers his legal services pro bono to charitable organizations. Rob also participated in the TBA Leadership Law program.
Rob was born and raised in Nashville and now lives in Franklin with his wife, Megan, and sons, Clay and Henry. Rob spends most of his spare time with his children and helping around the house. He also enjoys exercising so he finds a little time for weight-lifting and running. He also likes to attend Nashville Symphony performances with his wife.
- “Election Law In Tennessee” Seminar in Nashville TN sponsored by Lorman on May 4, 2012
- “Advanced Tax Issues for LLCs” Teleseminar sponsored by NBI on December 29, 2009
- Nashville Heart Walk: Executive Leadership Team
- Linden Waldorf School: Past Board Chair
- Alcoholic Beverage Law
- Business and Corporate Law
- Estate Planning, Probate Law, Wills and Trusts
- Non-Profits and Tax Exempt Entities
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, LL.M., Tax, 2005
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., 2003
- Dean's List
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Student Materials Editor, Tennessee Law Review
- James R. & Nell W. Cunningham Excellence in Legal Writing Award
- Tennessee Law Review Second Year Prize
- Oberlin College, B.A., 1998
- Tennessee, 2003
- Kentucky, 2006
- Eastern District of Tennessee, 2003
- Middle District of Tennessee, 2009
- Western District of Kentucky, 2015
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association