Jack concentrates his practice on business and corporate law, healthcare law, real estate law, and entrepreneurial and emerging business law.
Prior to graduating law school, Jack served as a legal intern with Asurion and the Nashville Predators. He also spent time clerking in the Nashville law offices of Butler Snow and Robinson, Reagan and Young.
Business and Corporate Law
- Drafts all manner of contracts necessary to operate a successful business, such as operation agreements, service agreements, license agreements, terms and conditions, and employment agreements.
- Assisting medical professionals and their practices in forming professional business entities, reviewing and negotiating contracts and regulatory compliance.
- Draft employment agreements for healthcare providers including practice groups.
Real Estate Law
- Drafts purchase agreements for commercial real estate.
Professional Recognition and Activities
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
Jack is involved with Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville.
When he’s not in the office, Jack enjoys traveling and playing golf.