BoneLaw Adds Maria Q. Campbell to its Litigation Team
Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is pleased to announce that Maria Q. Campbell has joined the firm.
Maria is part of the firm’s litigation team focusing her practice in areas including employment, administrative and bankruptcy law. “We’re thrilled to welcome Maria to our Bone McAllester Norton team,” said Chairman Charles W. Bone. “Her diverse skills make her a terrific fit for our broad and vibrant litigation practice.”
Maria received her J.D. from Loyola Law School in 2015 and graduated with a B.A, cum laude, from The University of Southern California. Licensed to practice in California and Tennessee, Maria was one of the first to take advantage of Tennessee’s Military Spouse Licensing Law, enacted in early 2016, which grants a Tennessee law license to military spouses who are licensed in another state.
Before joining Bone McAllester Norton, Maria previously worked for firms in the greater Los Angeles region, including DLA Piper and Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo.
Learn more about Bone McAllester Norton legal services here:
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Labor and Employment Law
- Administrative Law Practice
- Commercial Lending and Creditors Rights
Latest posts by Bone McAllester Norton (see all)
- Bonelaw Client Studio Bank Takes Steps Towards Formation - August 28, 2017
- 16 Bonelaw Attorneys Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2018 List - August 15, 2017
- “Should I Register My Trademark?” - August 8, 2017