BoneLaw Counsel in Deal Worth $20 Million
Congratulations to Bonelaw client Zycron, an information technology service firm, on its recent sale to Texas based BG Staffing Inc. The inclusion of the Zycron offices headquartered in Nashville with branches in Memphis and Chattanooga, gives BG Staffing which is based in Plano, TX 56 offices covering 25 states. Zycron began with one-employee in 1991 and grew to $38 million in revenues in 2016. The Bonelaw team of James Crumlin, Charles Robert Bone and Andrea Perry were an integral part of the completion of the deal.
Read more about the sale and the entrepreneurial success story of Zycron.
Learn more about Bone McAllester Norton legal services here:
- Administrative Law
- Banking and Financial Services
- Business and Corporate Law
- Entrepreneurial and Emerging Business Law
Latest posts by Bone McAllester Norton (see all)
- BoneLaw Counsel in Deal Worth $20 Million - April 14, 2017
- Bonelaw Case Profiled on ABC’s 20/20 - April 11, 2017
- BoneLaw’s Mandy Strickland Floyd Nominated for 2017 ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award - March 29, 2017