Bonelaw’s Charles Robert Bone Named to Nashville Business Journal’s “Power 100”
For a second year, Bonelaw President and CEO Charles Robert Bone was named to the Nashville Business Journal’s Power 100. The list recognizes the Nashville-area leaders who have the greatest impact and influence on the region’s business scene. A board member for the Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency, Bone also continues to serve as general counsel to the Convention Center Authority. Also noted was his recent representation of the investment group that bought the LifeWay Christian Resources’ 15-acre downtown campus. The $125 million transaction was among the largest real estate deals in recent Nashville history.
You can review the full Power 100 list here.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Business & Corporate Law
- Entrepreneurial and Emerging Business Law
- Real Estate
Latest posts by Bone McAllester Norton (see all)
- Bonelaw Client Studio Bank Takes Steps Towards Formation - August 28, 2017
- 16 Bonelaw Attorneys Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2018 List - August 15, 2017
- “Should I Register My Trademark?” - August 8, 2017