Charles Robert Bone to Serve on Board of Directors for ServisFirst Bank
Bonelaw’s President and CEO Charles Robert Bone will serve on the local board of directors for Birmingham, Alabama based ServisFirst Bank, a subsidiary of ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. According to local President Bradford Vieira the grand opening of the new Nashville headquarters located at 1801 West End Avenue, will give the bank over $400 million in local assets with 20 bankers on the ground covering Middle Tennessee. “We waited almost four years to put our board together and that was intentional” Vieira stated. “We waited for the right people. They have a strong commitment to the bank and share the same values that ServisFirst does.”
With 22 branches covering five states, ServisFirst is a full-service commercial bank focused on commercial banking, correspondent banking, cash management, private banking and the professional consumer market, emphasizing competitive products, state of the art technology and a focus on quality service.
More information about the Nashville expansion can be found here – ServisFirst Bank Announces Nashville Headquarter.
Learn more about Bone McAllester Norton legal services here:
- Administrative Law
- Banking and Financial Services
- Business and Corporate Law
- Entrepreneurial and Emerging Business Law
Latest posts by Bone McAllester Norton (see all)
- BoneLaw Adds Maria Q. Campbell to its Litigation Team - February 23, 2017
- BoneLaw’s Anne C. Martin to Address Employment Issues in the Hospitality Industry - February 22, 2017
- Charles Robert Bone to Serve on Board of Directors for ServisFirst Bank - February 2, 2017