2 minutes reading time
23 Bone Lawyers Recognized in the 28th Edition of Best Lawyers™
Bone McAllester Norton is proud to announce that our firm was recognized in all three of the individual award categories in the 28th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in America. Trace Blankenship received the coveted Lawyer of the Year award for his work in nonprofit and charities law, and Mandy Strickland Floyd and Courtney L. Lutz were both named Ones to Watch.
Each year, Best Lawyers™ names the top lawyers across the country purely through a peer review process by currently recognized attorneys. Best Lawyers™ has used this methodology for 30 years, and clients turn to their rankings to ensure they are working with the best of the best.
The 20 other attorneys were recognized for work with a wide range of clients in over 20 different practice areas across Tennessee and the United States. They come from both our Nashville and Hendersonville offices.
The Best Lawyers™ in America are:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Anne Sumpter Arney for Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law and Health Care Law.
- Trace Blankenship for Banking and Finance Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Nonprofit / Charities Law.
- Charles Robert Bone for Administrative / Regulatory Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships).
- Charles W. Bone for Administrative and Regulatory Law.
- John P. Branham for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
- C. David Briley for Government Relations Practice.
- Glen A. Civitts for Corporate Law, Health Care Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law, and Securitization and Structured Finance Law.
- Jonathan P. Farmer for Criminal Defense: General Practice and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
- William J. Haynes III for Employment Law – Individuals.
- Samuel L. Jackson for Employment Law – Management.
- Sharon O. Jacobs for Environmental Law.
- Paul W. Kruse for Copyright Law and Trademark Law.
- Sam J. McAllester III for Banking and Finance Law and Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law.
- Robert G. McDowell for Administrative / Regulatory Law and Mediation.
- Andrea P. Perry for Corporate Law, Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television and Real Estate Law.
- Christopher Raybeck for Banking and Finance Law and Real Estate Law.
- Jack F. Stringham II for Banking and Finance Law and Real Estate Law.
- Edward M. Yarbrough for Criminal Defense: General Practice, Criminal Defense: White-Collar and DUI / DWI Defense.
- Stephen J. Zralek for Commercial Litigation, Copyright Law and Litigation – Intellectual Property.