In The News
Rob Pinson to Speak on Rules Governing Tax-Exempt Organizations
Bone McAllester Norton attorney Rob Pinson will present at the National Business Institute’s one-day live seminar How to Keep Tax-Exempt Organizations in Compliance on July 22 at the Millennium Maxwell House Hotel.
Rob will be speaking on the topics of “Maintaining Tax-Exempt Status”, “Dealing with Unrelated Business Income” and “Intermediate Sanctions” along with speakers David Parsons (Baker, Campbell & Parsons), Carolyn Schott (Baker Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC) and Sallye Williams (Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC).
Five benefits of attending:
- Gain strategies for safeguarding directors, officers and executives from potential liability.
- Create an environment of accountability by establishing comprehensive internal controls.
- Follow annual reporting requirements and comply with the rules governing disclosures and solicitation.
- Know how to identify what qualifies as unrelated business income – and what the exceptions are.
- Adhere to the accepted guidelines for determining appropriate executive compensation.