Super Lawyers Honors 15 Bone McAllester Norton Attorneys
The 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers recently release its list of outstanding lawyers, and 15 Bone McAllester Norton attorneys were included. Ten were named as Mid-South Super Lawyers, while five were included as Mid-South Rising Stars.
In addition to the overall Mid-South recognition, Anne C. Martin was also named to the Nashville Top 50, Top 50 Women and Top 100 Lawyers in Tennessee.
“Our attorneys pride themselves on a thorough understanding of our client’s objectives and then focus on coming to creative, strategic solutions,” said Charles W. Bone, founder and chairman of Bone McAllester Norton PLLC. “I believe that’s why our peers have chosen more than a dozen of our attorneys for awards like this. We are grateful to them for observing the expertise and passion behind what we do.”
Mid-South Super Lawyers are selected through a multi-phased process, which includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The list is produced by Super Lawyers, a national rating service that includes more than 70 practice areas.
Super Lawyers also selects attorneys to be included in its Rising Stars list, which is compiled using the same requirements and selection process as the Super Lawyers list. However, to be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for no more than 10 years.
The 10 Mid-South Super Lawyers are:
- David M. Anthony, Creditor Debtor Rights, Business Litigation, Banking, Real Estate
- Charles Robert Bone, Business Litigation, State, Local & Municipal, Personal Injury - General
- John P. Branham, Business Litigation, Personal Injury - General, Energy & Natural Resources
- C. David Briley, Personal Injury - General, Environmental Litigation
- James A. Crumlin, Jr., Employment & Labor, General Litigation, Business/Corporate
- Sharon (Sheri) O. Jacobs, Environmental, Administrative Law
- Anne C. Martin, Employment Litigation, General Litigation
- Sam (Mac) J. McAllester III, Banking, Creditor Debtor Rights, Real Estate
- Edward M. Yarbrough, Criminal Defense, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Civil Litigation
- Stephen J. Zralek, Intellectual Property Litigation, Entertainment & Sports, Business Litigation
The five Mid-South Rising Stars are:
- Alex Little, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Appellate, Criminal Defense, Civil Litigation
- Andrea P. Perry, Real Estate, Business/Corporate
- Chris Raybeck, Banking, Real Estate, Business/Corporate
- Olatayo O. Atanda, Administrative Law, Business/Corporate, Business Litigation
- Raquel L. Bellamy, Immigration, General Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts, Employment & Labor, Social Security Disability
For more information about these awards, visit the SuperLawyers website.