Twelve Bone McAllester Norton Attorneys are Named 2013 “Mid-South Super Lawyers”
Friday – November 8, 2013
Nashville, TN – The 2013 Mid-South Super Lawyers list was released today, and 12 Bone McAllester Norton PLLC attorneys were included. Eight have been named as Mid-South Super Lawyers, while four have been included as Mid-South Rising Stars.
Mid-South Super Lawyers are selected through a multi-phased process, which includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The list is produced by Super Lawyers, a national rating service that includes more than 70 practice areas.
Super Lawyers also selects attorneys to be included in the Rising Stars list, which is compiled using the same requirements and selection process as the Super Lawyers list. However, to be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less.
The eight attorneys named to the 2013 Mid-South Super Lawyers list include:
- • James A. Crumlin, Jr., who made the list for Employment & Labor. He concentrates his practice in the areas of labor and employment law, small and mid-sized business representation and corporate business litigation.
- • Sharon O. Jacobs, an attorney with environmental litigation experience at the federal, state and local levels, made the list for Environmental law.
- • Anne C. Martin was selected for Employment Litigation Defense. She is a commercial litigation and employment lawyer, representing both employers and employees.
- • Sam J. McAllester, III represents financial institutions and concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial lending, creditors’ rights and financial consultations. He was named to the list for Real Estate law.
- • Edward M. Yarbrough, a successful trial lawyer for more than 40 years, focuses his practice on defending major criminal cases, helps clients with government investigations and handles civil litigation for plaintiffs and defendants.
- • Stephen J. Zralek made the Super Lawyers list for IP Litigation. Mr. Zralek assists clients with resolving sensitive, high-profile disputes through intellectual property litigation, business litigation and entertainment litigation.
Bone McAllester Norton’s two of-counsel attorneys also made the list:
- • John P. Branham, a civil trial lawyer whose practice focuses on business litigation and plaintiff’s personal injury litigation, made the list for Business Litigation.
- • Larry W. Bridgesmith was selected for the Super Lawyers list under Employment & Labor. Mr. Bridgesmith has more than 30 years of legal experience in dispute resolution and innovative workplace strategies.
The four attorneys with Bone McAllester Norton named to the 2013 Mid-South Rising Stars list include:
- • David M. Anthony, for Bankruptcy Law. Mr. Anthony concentrates his practice in the areas of bankruptcy, commercial litigation, creditors’ rights, construction and lien litigation.
- • Charles Robert Bone, whose practice includes transactions, corporate governance, small businesses and entrepreneurs. He was selected to the list for Business Litigation.
- • Andrea P. Perry, for Real Estate Law. Ms. Perry also practices law in commercial lending, general corporate, entertainment and tax-exempt organizations.
- • Chris Raybeck, who represents clients in commercial real estate and commercial lending transactions, business acquisitions, company formation and governance matters. He made the list for Banking Law.
For more information about these awards and the law firm, visit www.bonelaw.com.
About Bone McAllester Norton PLLC
Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service law firm with 37 attorneys and offices in Nashville and Sumner County, Tennessee. Our attorneys focus on 17 distinct practice areas, providing the wide range of legal services ordinarily required by established and growing businesses and entrepreneurs. Among our practices, we represent clients in business and capital formation, mergers and acquisitions, securities matters, commercial lending and creditors’ rights, commercial real estate and development, governmental regulatory matters, commercial litigation and dispute resolution, intellectual property strategy and enforcement, entertainment, environmental matters, criminal defense and government investigations and labor and employment. Our client base reflects the firm’s deep understanding and coverage of today’s leading industry and business segments. For more information, call 615-238-6300 or visit www.bonelaw.com.