Major news sources continue to seek out Bone McAllester Norton attorney Alex Little
Major news sources continue to seek out Bone McAllester Norton attorney Alex Little for his knowledge and opinion on current legal topics. On Sunday, January 29, Little appeared on Fox News to discuss the recent emergency orders issued by federal judges that blocked deportation of airport detainees. Later that day, The Tennessean published an editorial Little wrote, which questioned the silence of Tennessee’s Senators in response to President Trump’s actions. Little, a former federal prosecutor and a member of Bonelaw’s Criminal Defense and Government Investigations practice, noted, “What is apparent is the administration issued this order with very little legal backing behind it and now they are going to have to get in front of a judge and sort of make up as they go what their legal arguments are.” After The Tennessean published Little’s editorial, Senators Alexander and Corker both issued statements about the executive order.
Also you can read The Tennessean article including Sen. Alexander’s and Sen. Corker’s – statements here – The cowardice of Republican partisanship.
Please be sure to checkout these additional legal services areas offered by Bone McAllester Norton:
- Criminal Defense and Government Investigations
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Victims’ Rights and Privacy Law
- Appellate Law
Latest posts by Bone McAllester Norton (see all)
- BoneLaw Adds Maria Q. Campbell to its Litigation Team - February 23, 2017
- BoneLaw’s Anne C. Martin to Address Employment Issues in the Hospitality Industry - February 22, 2017
- Charles Robert Bone to Serve on Board of Directors for ServisFirst Bank - February 2, 2017