Bone McAllester Norton’s Personal Injury Practice lawyers provide legal representation to those who have been injured, physically or emotionally, as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, governmental agency or other entity. Our attorneys have more than 40 years of experience in complex and sophisticated personal injury matters, with access to a vast network of resources and support.
Our experience includes:
- Medical negligence
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Auto accidents
- Wrongful death
- Our attorneys obtained a $1.55 million jury award on behalf of parents who had been prevented by the Medical Examiner’s Office from saying goodbye to their 18-month-old deceased son or identifying his body.
- Our attorneys obtained a $2 million jury award on behalf of parents whose infant child suffered traumatic brain injuries at birth.
- Our attorneys obtained a settlement for a crane operator who suffered catastrophic injuries after being electrocuted when the boom of his crane came in contact with a high-voltage power line.
- Our attorneys obtained a significant settlement for a two-year-old child left paralyzed and ventilator-dependent after being injured by a defective car seat.
- Our attorneys obtained a settlement from a courier service for a driver left with life-threatening injuries and needing multiple spinal surgeries.